GBE Group recognise that an Environment Policy is an necessity and that we are in a unique position in assisting in the recycling of waste paper. All GBE Group staff are made fully aware of our policy in doing this and therefore promote and assist in its implementation.
GBE Group have therefore established principles, which are as follows:
- Reduce, wherever practicable, the consumption of natural resources.
- Reduce, re-use and recycle wherever possible.
- Packing materials from inbound shipments shall be placed in the two recycling containers.
- These containers will be transported every week to Waste Management situated less than 10km from GBE Group Warehouse.
- Customers ordering stationery materials, checks will be made to ensure the items can be recycled and re-used.
- Signs are also posted throughout GBE Group premises emphasising the importance of recycling.
- Minimum of 85% of our packaging originates from recycled resources.
- Timber products used are sourced from sustainable sources.
- All vehicles have been equipped with Euro 4 emission standards
- Aim to prevent all forms of pollution.
Here at GBE group we commit ourselves to follow the ‘Environment Policy’ to ensure a pollution free environment for future generations to come.